“All Allegations on me are totally false and not True. Iam innocent. They put all false and baseless complaints on me. I Will fight the case in the court of Law. I Have full confidence in our judiciary. That I will get justice. So I am silent. I came home the same day after getting bail from court. I did not goto any jail. Some news papers and social networking sites have cirtulated very wrong news about this. I did not commit any crime, I will fight for justice and come out clean.”.
- Fidaa’s impressive show in Nizam continues
- Interview : Catherine Tresa – I always like playing arrogant roles
- Young director’s next with a star hero
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Arjun Reddy To Release Soon
- High court votes in favour of Charmi
Articles that might interest you