Meelo Evaru Koteswarudu (MEK), the first of its kind game show in Telugu with the host of the stature of film Star Nagarjuna, retained the top positions in the game shows in both weeks (in week 24 as well as the latest week 25) across all Telugu GECs..
The game show commenced on 9th June
- MEK has TVRs of 7.26 and 7.24 in two weeks of telecast in the CS ABC 4+ audiences .. which is excellent considering the digitization and fragmentation in the market.. for four days in the week across 6 hours !
- In the CS Fem 15-44 ABC audiences, MEK crosses 10.03 TVRs in the latest week (last week 9.53 TVRs) with a highest TVRs of 19.4 TVRs on Wednesday (18th June) in Telugu Market
- In CS male ABC 15+ audiences, the programme has garnered average TVRs of 5.96 in week 25 and 5.60 in week 24
- MEK has garnered 124 GRPs in week 25 and 111 GRPs in week 24.
- MEK reaches 1.06 Crore people in Urban A.P and Telangana, including Hyderabad ( total universe of 1.74 Crores) and 1.31 Crores across India
- 61% of Telugu Market has watched MEK till now.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you