The MegaPower Star has a soft side to him. Ram Charan has arranged for a special screening of his upcoming film, Bruce Lee The Fighter, especially for the Blind a day before the movie’s official release. The hero had visited the Devnar School for the Blind last week on 8th October which was World Sight Day.
This wonderful gesture will go a long way with his fans and a few celebrities will also be joining the special screening. Costarring Rakul Preet and Kriti Kharbanda among other and produced by DVV Entertainments, Bruce Lee The Fighter will see a multi-lingual release in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam on the 16th of October.
- TV Channel Lands In Soup For Taking A Dig At Suriya
- Ram Charan Heads To Rajahmundry Again
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album