Cocktails Lounge in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad launched an exotic cocktail ‘RGV ELIXIR’, as a token of respect for Ram Gopal Varma, the legendary filmmaker and inspiration to many youngsters and film directors across the nation.
Ramaraju, the owner of Cocktails Lounge said, “We feel it a moment of pride and celebration as filmmaker and philosopher Ram Gopal Varma is launching ‘RGV Elixir’ in our place amidst who is who of industry. This cocktail is going to be the premium blend in our menu from today. We thank writer Sira Sri of ‘Vodka With Varma’ fame for giving name to the cocktail and Kalamandir Kalyan for hosting the launch event”.
Krishna Vamsi, Brahmaji, JD Chakravarthy, Nikhil, Sundeep Kishen, Raj Tharun, Navadeep, Nandu, Kona Venkat, BVS Ravi, Prithvi, Satyam Rajesh, Saptagiri, Raja Ravindra, Srinivas Reddy, Lagadapati Sreedhar, Madhu Shalini, Tejaswi, Nikita, Swati, Anita Chowdary, Dr. Ghazal Srinivas, Subbaraju, Raghu Kunche, Madhura Sreedhar, Raj Kandukuri, Kalamandir Kalyan and Sirasri are few among the celebrities took part in this launch event.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP