Cocktails Lounge in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad launched an exotic cocktail ‘RGV ELIXIR’, as a token of respect for Ram Gopal Varma, the legendary filmmaker and inspiration to many youngsters and film directors across the nation.
Ramaraju, the owner of Cocktails Lounge said, “We feel it a moment of pride and celebration as filmmaker and philosopher Ram Gopal Varma is launching ‘RGV Elixir’ in our place amidst who is who of industry. This cocktail is going to be the premium blend in our menu from today. We thank writer Sira Sri of ‘Vodka With Varma’ fame for giving name to the cocktail and Kalamandir Kalyan for hosting the launch event”.
Krishna Vamsi, Brahmaji, JD Chakravarthy, Nikhil, Sundeep Kishen, Raj Tharun, Navadeep, Nandu, Kona Venkat, BVS Ravi, Prithvi, Satyam Rajesh, Saptagiri, Raja Ravindra, Srinivas Reddy, Lagadapati Sreedhar, Madhu Shalini, Tejaswi, Nikita, Swati, Anita Chowdary, Dr. Ghazal Srinivas, Subbaraju, Raghu Kunche, Madhura Sreedhar, Raj Kandukuri, Kalamandir Kalyan and Sirasri are few among the celebrities took part in this launch event.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you