It is Monday folks. The fate changing Friday and the following weekend are behind us. Last week saw the release of several Telugu films – Rowdy Fellow, Ice Cream 2, Real Star, 33 Prema Kathalu, Naa Bangaru Thalli. But one movie stands apart – Rowdy Fellow. While the other four films have been trying hard to hang on to theatres, Rowdy Fellow has topped the Tollywood Business Chart. The film released in 450 screens worldwide and opened to a lot of expectations. By the end of the weekend, it has grossed approximately Rs. 5.5 Cr at the box office. As expected, Nara Rohit’s 7th film is living up the expectations and newbie Director Krishna Chaitanya along with the unit are in celebration mode.
- Nara Rohit To Team Up With Mega Heroine?
- Super Star’s Kaala goes on floors
- Sukumar sir, please give us a title: Ram Charan
- Makers of Shruti Hassan’s next granted bail
- Harish credits Bunny for DJ’s story
Articles that might interest you