It is Monday folks. The fate changing Friday and the following weekend are behind us. Last week saw the release of several Telugu films – Rowdy Fellow, Ice Cream 2, Real Star, 33 Prema Kathalu, Naa Bangaru Thalli. But one movie stands apart – Rowdy Fellow. While the other four films have been trying hard to hang on to theatres, Rowdy Fellow has topped the Tollywood Business Chart. The film released in 450 screens worldwide and opened to a lot of expectations. By the end of the weekend, it has grossed approximately Rs. 5.5 Cr at the box office. As expected, Nara Rohit’s 7th film is living up the expectations and newbie Director Krishna Chaitanya along with the unit are in celebration mode.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23