On Friday, all roads in Vijayawada led to MG Road for the ultra-grand, extravagant inauguration of PVP Square. Touted to be South India’s largest-ever mall-cum-multiplex theatre, it is none other than Cricket Legend and God of Cricket Sachin Tendulkar who unveiled the mall amidst massive fans who thronged to venue to get a glimpse of their favourite Sport Star.
The high-profile guests include Actress Anushka Shetty, movie veterans K. Raghavendra Rao, Ashwini Dutt, Dil Raju, Ram Achanta, Gopi Achanta, Anil Sunkara, Vamsi Paidipalli and several others.
Sachin Tendulkar was all praise for Ms Padma for her magnificent work. Mr PVP’s sister Potluri Padma has monitored and worked day-and-night for five-long years to make her brother PVP’s dream into reality. The venue was filled with humonguous crowds who shouted, screamed Sachin and PVP’s name.
The special attraction in the do was Russian girl’s doll show which enthralled one and all. Sachin’s Statue arranged in the green mat of PVP Square was surprise package and grabbed many eyeballs.
- Poll : Which genre of film are you expecting from ‘NTR-Trivikram’ film?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- Raja The Great’s team to celebrate the film’s success
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST