Hilarious comedy movies are normally rib-tickling. But ‘Sudigadu’ one such box office hit Telugu movie with the upcoming comedy-hero Allari Naresh playing the lead role had made a pregnant women effortlessly deliver a male baby right in the theatre, even as she was watching the matinee show of the movie on Wednesday.
Parimala who was due for the delivery anytime within a week, was reportedly enjoying every frame of the comedy movie in a theatre in the Palamaner town about 90 kms from here when she suddenly developed labour pain and started screaming. As it triggered commotion, the theatre management switched off the projector and made some quick arrangements to meet the emergency leading eventually to the safe arrival of a male baby. The theatre people and the audience even christened the baby as “Sudi-Naresh”.
The woman was later taken in an ‘108 Ambulance’ and seen off by the theatre owners and the movie spectators, as she headed home with her new born.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks