ISHQ created a new record which never happened for any Telugu movie in US. 2nd week collections were 125% more than first week collections. Normally for any movie 2nd week collections will not be more than 30 to 40%. Even blockbusters also didn’t score more than 50% in 2nd week. Due to its tremendous mouth talk it is going stronger and stronger and expected to run for few more weeks in US at the same phase!
People who ever watched this movie were really enjoying and giving unanimous positive feedback!
Stay away from piracy and watch on big screens to really enjoy the original photography, back ground score and music of this film!
Press note issued by BlueSky Cinemas, Inc.
- Press Note : Needi Naadi Oke Katha overseas release by Wall Poster Cinema
- Press Note : Chal Mohan Ranga Overseas by Telugu Filmnagar
- Pressnote : Aithe 2.0 in Overseas By Planet Earth Entertainments
- Press Note : Godavari rolling out their new brand – “KIRAAAK”
- Press Note : ‘Aithe 2.0’ release by Planet Earth and Viswas Cinemas