Dr. ANR underwent abdominal surgery on 19th night for intestinal obstruction at KIMS hospital. Surgery went smoothly. Over the last couple of days, he has been comfortable, stable, and gradually recovering. Dr. ANR’s heart condition is also satisfactory.
Today, he was out of bed and comfortably walked a 100 yards. Small amounts of fluids are being taken orally, and he is likely to be shifted to the room in a day or two.
Family members are with him constantly and have a polite request to make. They appeal to all well wishers to refrain from visiting him in the hospital and give him a chance for a speedy recovery.
- New surprise: DJ’s 2nd single to be out shortly
- Much awaited biopic goes on floors
- Serial premieres for Andhagaadu
- Keshava enters profit zone
- Story being readied for Chiru-Pawan’s multistarrer
Articles that might interest you