Prince, who made his debut with Neeku Naaku Dash Dash, has been looking for a break ever since his last couple of films turned out to be duds at the box office. He got his much needed break with the recently released Nenu Sailaja.
His small but crucial character provided comic relief and was appreciated by the critics. “I know director Kishore very well and when he narrated me the character, I decided to do it. My role is small but a key one in the film,” said Prince.
Taking about his future plans, Prince added, “I will continue to do lead roles but if interesting roles like this one comes to me, I am open for it.”
- Nani’s tweet to fan backfires
- Balayya to kick-start NBK102 in the temple town
- Massive US premiere shows for Ninnu Kori
- Gopichand opens up on his role in Gautam Nanda
- Superstar in no mood to rest
Articles that might interest you