Prince, who made his debut with Neeku Naaku Dash Dash, has been looking for a break ever since his last couple of films turned out to be duds at the box office. He got his much needed break with the recently released Nenu Sailaja.
His small but crucial character provided comic relief and was appreciated by the critics. “I know director Kishore very well and when he narrated me the character, I decided to do it. My role is small but a key one in the film,” said Prince.
Taking about his future plans, Prince added, “I will continue to do lead roles but if interesting roles like this one comes to me, I am open for it.”
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release