Priya Anand is going to shoot for Anish Kuruvilla’s upcoming film Ko Ante Koti after a brief gap. She will join the shoot for the next four days in Hyderabad. For the past few weeks, she had been shooting for her upcoming Tamil film Edhir Neechal and she recently shot for a Hindi film titled Fukhrey.
Sharwanand is playing the lead role in this action drama and Srihari is playing a crucial role. The film’s first look has already got a good response and with the film’s shooting reaching final stages, the film’s promotion is set to take off in a big way.
Sharwanand is also producing the film on Sarvaa Arts banner. Anish Kuruvilla had earlier made Avakai Biryani and this is going to be his first shot at an action film. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you