Priya Anand is going to shoot for Anish Kuruvilla’s upcoming film Ko Ante Koti after a brief gap. She will join the shoot for the next four days in Hyderabad. For the past few weeks, she had been shooting for her upcoming Tamil film Edhir Neechal and she recently shot for a Hindi film titled Fukhrey.
Sharwanand is playing the lead role in this action drama and Srihari is playing a crucial role. The film’s first look has already got a good response and with the film’s shooting reaching final stages, the film’s promotion is set to take off in a big way.
Sharwanand is also producing the film on Sarvaa Arts banner. Anish Kuruvilla had earlier made Avakai Biryani and this is going to be his first shot at an action film. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Nikhil’s next wraps up post-production
- Mega Brothers Honour Legendary Director
- Action King joins Nithin’s film
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
- Anushka In Talks For ‘Mahanati’?
Articles that might interest you