Priya Anand has decided to dedicate one of her upcoming films, Ko Ante Koti, to her friend who passed away recently in a tragic bus accident near Sholapur. She told a leading newspaper that her role in Ko Ante Koti is so pure that she can relate to her friend Sahitya whom she met on Twitter. “Just before taking up her new job, she decided to visit Shirdi with her friends. But her bus met with an accident and she lost her life. I have never cried so hard in life. She was the sweetest girl I’ve ever known. More than a fan, she had become a close friend of mine,” Priya Anand told the newspaper. Sharwanand is playing the lead role in this film and Anish Kuruvilla is directing it. Apart from this film, Priya Anand is playing the lead role in the Hindi remake of Nadodigal and Priyadarshan is directing this remake. Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer.
- Surbhi’s makeover pleasantly surprises her crew
- Suspense on Gautham Menon’s ENPT’s music composer ends
- Balayya’s warning to his producer
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Balayya’s positive comments on Garuda Vega