Priya Anand has finally joined the cast of Ko Ante Koti. The film has Sharwanand and Priya Anand in lead role. Anish Kuruvilla (of Avakai Biryani fame) is directing the film and Sharwanand is producing the film. After completing the first schedule in Hyderabad, the film unit has now shifted to Rajahmundry for a fresh schedule. Soon after Priya Anand joined the crew in Rajahmundry, she tweeted, “A Tad bit nervous as I get ready to become ‘Sathya’ from #KoAnteKoti Director Anish Kuruvilla’s come up with such a wholesome character 4 me.” The first day of the film’s shooting had 50 kids taking part in the shoot. “Had a jolly good time while shooting for #KoAnteKoti today! Had 50 kids & Sharwa for company! I MUST post a pic of what I had Sharwa do!!!” Priya Anand added. This is the first Telugu film she has signed after P Jayendra’s 180 which had released last year. Apart from Ko Ante Koti, she’s also shooting for Priyadarshan’s Rangrez, which is a remake of Shambo Shiva Shambo.
- Sukumar’s liking for detail to be showcased in Rangasthalam
- Srikanth launches his mobile App
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official
- Mohanlal and Prakash Raj to shoot together after 2 decades
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series