Priya Anand has jumped on to the bandwagon of celebrities who are actively supporting PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). Trisha has been an active member of PETA for years together and she is always on the forefront of rescuing street dogs. Now, Priya Anand has joined the same league. Few days ago, the mayor in Chennai had announced a plan to curb dog menace by rounding up and jailing stray dogs. PETA objected to this motion passed by the Mayor of Chennai and it has begun mobilizing support by roping in several celebrities including Trisha, Priya Anand, Regina Cassandra among several other actors and actresses. Lets hope that their voice strikes the right chord in the government.
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars