Post the success of Guru, Venkatesh is yet to sign a project and is busy reading some scripts. The news is that veteran director, Priyadarshan might collaborate with Venkatesh very soon.
The news is that both Venky and Priyan have met recently and are looking at formalities to work on a project. It has been over 10 years now since Priyadarshan has directed a Telugu film.
Meanwhile, Venky is now in a stage where he is trying out some very interesting and mature roles. We need to see what kind of project comes up from these two.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time