Post the success of Guru, Venkatesh is yet to sign a project and is busy reading some scripts. The news is that veteran director, Priyadarshan might collaborate with Venkatesh very soon.
The news is that both Venky and Priyan have met recently and are looking at formalities to work on a project. It has been over 10 years now since Priyadarshan has directed a Telugu film.
Meanwhile, Venky is now in a stage where he is trying out some very interesting and mature roles. We need to see what kind of project comes up from these two.
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- Surprise guests on Rangasthalam sets
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
- Poll : Which of these films are you eagerly waiting for?
- Arjun Reddy’s director begins work on his next
Articles that might interest you