National award winning actress Priyamani is all set to marry her beau Musthafa Raj on August 23rd. The wedding will be a strictly private affair and only family members and close friends are invited to grace this auspicious occasion.
Interestingly, Priyamani and Musthafa opted for a registered marriage instead of a traditional marriage. In her latest interview, Priyamani said that she and Musthafa belong to different religions and that they didn’t want to hurt each other’s religious sentiments by opting for a traditional marriage.
Terming their mutual decision “wise”, Priyamani said that they both had decided to register their marriage during their courtship itself. The actress went on to say that she is not taking any break and that she will start working within two days after her wedding.
- Achari America Yatra’s pre-release event gets a date
- RGV’s GST Lands In Yet Another Controversy
- Anushka credits those two for her fabulous career
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh