The move has taken everyone by surprise as the actress started her career with a bang in the Tamil Industry and won a National Award for her film ‘Paruthiveeran’. After that film, she has been working predominantly in the Telugu Film Industry and has scored some super hits here.
Priyamani is reportedly willing to appear in guest roles in Telugu and Kannada instead of full length Tamil roles. We could not independently confirm the report printed by Sakshi but if it is true, Priyamani is one very brave girl indeed.
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
Articles that might interest you