The move has taken everyone by surprise as the actress started her career with a bang in the Tamil Industry and won a National Award for her film ‘Paruthiveeran’. After that film, she has been working predominantly in the Telugu Film Industry and has scored some super hits here.
Priyamani is reportedly willing to appear in guest roles in Telugu and Kannada instead of full length Tamil roles. We could not independently confirm the report printed by Sakshi but if it is true, Priyamani is one very brave girl indeed.
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer goes on floors
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Spain schedule gets a date
- Kiara Advani, Kriti Sanon Sign Housefull 4
- Sumanth’s 25th film gets an interesting title
- MLA’s promotions in full swing