Actress Priyamani is going to be seen in a leading role after a long time with the film ‘Mana Voori Ramayanam’. She will be playing the role of Suseela in this film which has been directed by Prakash Raj and she will have very traditional costumes in the movie.
But that does not mean Priyamani will be in an unglamorous role. The actress has chosen traditional sarees with a sensuous and classy style and she will be using them to full effect in the movie. Priyamani is hoping that this character will bring her back into the limelight.
The movie is gearing up for a release on October 7th.
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
- Star daughter expecting her first child
- Baahubali’s IMAX version with restrictions
- Rana to play an Islamic war-lord in a Russian film
- Andhhagadu’s teaser to be out today
Articles that might interest you