Actress Priyamani is known for being a good performer. Over the last few years, she has gone overboard in the glamour department without much success. She is now going to come up with a new movie titled ‘Charulatha’ and this film will showcase her acting prowess once again. She will be playing a dual role as conjoined twins, a very tough task. ‘Charulatha’ is scheduled for a September 14th release.
The movie has been directed by award winning director Ponnu Kumaran and Ramesh Krishna Murthy is the producer. The film is being made as a trilingual and it will release in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. Sundar Babu is the music director of this movie and M.V.Panner Selvan is the cinematographer.
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?