Priyamani is right now in a happy phase of her career with her bag full of offers from all the four South industries. She has one more reason to rejoice as she recently got a national level recognition for her dance alongside Shah Rukh in Chennai Express which went on to become the biggest blockbuster of Bollywood. However she has not been getting chances to play the lead role in Bollywood and is content with what she has done and is waiting for the right role to strike a chord.
Speaking about her marriage she was pretty sure it is going to be a love cum arranged marriage as she can’t imagine a life with a stranger and wants to know the person well enough before getting hitched and she is expecting the marriage to happen in two years from now.
- First look of Nithiin’s next to be unveiled soon
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
Articles that might interest you