Priyamani is right now in a happy phase of her career with her bag full of offers from all the four South industries. She has one more reason to rejoice as she recently got a national level recognition for her dance alongside Shah Rukh in Chennai Express which went on to become the biggest blockbuster of Bollywood. However she has not been getting chances to play the lead role in Bollywood and is content with what she has done and is waiting for the right role to strike a chord.
Speaking about her marriage she was pretty sure it is going to be a love cum arranged marriage as she can’t imagine a life with a stranger and wants to know the person well enough before getting hitched and she is expecting the marriage to happen in two years from now.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash