Bollywood beauty and quite possibly the busiest heroine of the present generation, Priyanka Chopra, fainted while getting ready to perform for the Mumbai Police Annual Celebration event. The actress suffered a sudden drop in blood pressure and felt extremely nauseous and dizzy. The organizers rushed her to a private clinic where she was attended to immediately.
Extremely busy schedules, severely restricted diets and high pressure are known to take a toll on the health of many film stars. Priyanka has fainted in public before in 2009 on the sets of Ashutosh Gowariker’s film ‘Whats your Rashee?’. Fans and well wishers from the industry have expressed their concern and hoped that Priyanka gets well soon.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick