These summons were issued to Rajinikanth, K S Ravikumar and also to Lingaa’s producer Rockline Venkatesh. Some time back, a suit was filed by a writer named Ravi Rathinam who alleged that the script of Lingaa was actually his.
Initially, the case was filed in Chennai but has now been moved to Madurai. Instructions from the judiciary are to wrap up the proceedings on or before April 20th.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you