These summons were issued to Rajinikanth, K S Ravikumar and also to Lingaa’s producer Rockline Venkatesh. Some time back, a suit was filed by a writer named Ravi Rathinam who alleged that the script of Lingaa was actually his.
Initially, the case was filed in Chennai but has now been moved to Madurai. Instructions from the judiciary are to wrap up the proceedings on or before April 20th.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release
- New actress joins Saaho team