These summons were issued to Rajinikanth, K S Ravikumar and also to Lingaa’s producer Rockline Venkatesh. Some time back, a suit was filed by a writer named Ravi Rathinam who alleged that the script of Lingaa was actually his.
Initially, the case was filed in Chennai but has now been moved to Madurai. Instructions from the judiciary are to wrap up the proceedings on or before April 20th.
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
Articles that might interest you