These summons were issued to Rajinikanth, K S Ravikumar and also to Lingaa’s producer Rockline Venkatesh. Some time back, a suit was filed by a writer named Ravi Rathinam who alleged that the script of Lingaa was actually his.
Initially, the case was filed in Chennai but has now been moved to Madurai. Instructions from the judiciary are to wrap up the proceedings on or before April 20th.
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next
- Actress Finalised For Sudheer Babu’s Next