Actress Tamannaah seems to have invited trouble for skipping the promotional events of her recently released Tamil film, Dharmadurai. Even though the film was successful, the film’s producer Suresh is upset with Tamannaah not taking part in the promotions.
Suresh filed a complaint with the Nadigar Sangam against Tamannaah after he saw the actress aggressively promoting her trilingual thriller Abhinetri over the past few days.
Interestingly, Nadigar Sangam’s General Secretary is Vishal and Tamannaah is currently acting in Vishal’s Kaththi Sandai. It will be interesting to see how will Vishal resolve this issue.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you