Over the past few days, there have been numerous reports that Super Star Rajinikanth has been unwell and that he has been undergoing treatment to some kidney related issues in the US. Rajini’s absence at the much hyped audio launch event of Kabali has added fuel to these rumours.
However, 2.0’s producer Raju Mahalingam of Lyca Productions laughed off Rajini’s ill health rumours in an interview to a Sri Lankan magazine. The producer clarified that Rajini is totally fine and that he will comeback to India soon after completing his extended family vacation.
Due to Rajini’s absence, Kabali’s release has been tentatively postponed to July 15.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you