Over the last couple of days, there have been numerous rumours that Shruti Haasan, the heroine of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film in Dolly’s direction, has been replaced by yet another happening beauty, Rakul Preet Singh.
Refuting the rumours in style, the film’s producer and Pawan’s close associate Sharrat Marar stated that the Pawan Kalyan-starrer with Shruti Hassan as the heroine will commence from August and that the film’s director and his team are busy with the pre-production work.
This high budget entertainer will have its music composed by Anup Rubens.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you