In a latest, Tamil Film Producer’s Council has temporarily suspended Vishal’s production house Vishal Film Factory following the actor’s allegedly demeaning comments against the council in an interview he had given to a local magazine in August.
The Council, in its letter to the actor, issued a show cause notice and demanded his explanation. Even though the actor did explain why he had made such comments, the Council was unhappy with Vishal’s attitude and issued a ban eventually.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you