In a latest, Tamil Film Producer’s Council has temporarily suspended Vishal’s production house Vishal Film Factory following the actor’s allegedly demeaning comments against the council in an interview he had given to a local magazine in August.
The Council, in its letter to the actor, issued a show cause notice and demanded his explanation. Even though the actor did explain why he had made such comments, the Council was unhappy with Vishal’s attitude and issued a ban eventually.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights