In a latest, Tamil Film Producer’s Council has temporarily suspended Vishal’s production house Vishal Film Factory following the actor’s allegedly demeaning comments against the council in an interview he had given to a local magazine in August.
The Council, in its letter to the actor, issued a show cause notice and demanded his explanation. Even though the actor did explain why he had made such comments, the Council was unhappy with Vishal’s attitude and issued a ban eventually.
- NTR’s next becomes hot topic of discussion
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Ram Charan gives an insight into Rangasthalam’s vintage setting
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- Raja The Great to have a strong weekend