In a latest, Tamil Film Producer’s Council has temporarily suspended Vishal’s production house Vishal Film Factory following the actor’s allegedly demeaning comments against the council in an interview he had given to a local magazine in August.
The Council, in its letter to the actor, issued a show cause notice and demanded his explanation. Even though the actor did explain why he had made such comments, the Council was unhappy with Vishal’s attitude and issued a ban eventually.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars