Following the repeated postponements during the release of several star heroes and big budget films in the last few months, the Telugu Film Producer’s Council has taken a strict decision to regulate the film release dates, say reports. This latest move means all the big films must release as per the announced dates or within a month.
Apparently, this decision has been made to rescue small film producers who were deeply affected with the incessant postponements of star heroes’ films in the past. Mostly, the small film producers get affected with no proper theaters to release their films in the last minute.
This new decision will come into vogue from the 1st January 2016. We will have to wait and see if the council will be successful in strictly implementing the new rule.
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
- DJ all set to break into the $1 million club
- Namrata thanks Mahesh Babu
Articles that might interest you