Recently, actor Vishal and Prakash Raj protested in New Delhi and met a few union ministers and appealed to them to intervene in the issue. Now, the Vishal-led Tamil Film Producer’s Council has taken a touching decision that’s winning everyone’s appreciation.
All the members of the Producer’s Council vowed to donate 1 rupee from each ticket that’s cut at the box-office. The proceedings will go to the farmer’s welfare fund that supports the ailing farmers in clearing their loans and debts.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019