Recently, actor Vishal and Prakash Raj protested in New Delhi and met a few union ministers and appealed to them to intervene in the issue. Now, the Vishal-led Tamil Film Producer’s Council has taken a touching decision that’s winning everyone’s appreciation.
All the members of the Producer’s Council vowed to donate 1 rupee from each ticket that’s cut at the box-office. The proceedings will go to the farmer’s welfare fund that supports the ailing farmers in clearing their loans and debts.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture