Recently, actor Vishal and Prakash Raj protested in New Delhi and met a few union ministers and appealed to them to intervene in the issue. Now, the Vishal-led Tamil Film Producer’s Council has taken a touching decision that’s winning everyone’s appreciation.
All the members of the Producer’s Council vowed to donate 1 rupee from each ticket that’s cut at the box-office. The proceedings will go to the farmer’s welfare fund that supports the ailing farmers in clearing their loans and debts.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon