Popular filmmaker Lagadapati Sridhar, who had produced several notable films like Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini, Potugadu and Style etc, is introducing his son and child actor Vikram as a hero in Kannada film industry.
Vikram will be seen as one of the four heroes in Golisoda, an official remake of the super hit Tamil film with the same title. The film is releasing on August 19. According to the reports, Lagadapati Sridhar is planning to remake Golisoda in Telugu after the Kannada release.
In the past, Vikram acted in Race Gurram, Rudhramadevi and Pataas in Tollywood.
- Surbhi’s makeover pleasantly surprises her crew
- Suspense on Gautham Menon’s ENPT’s music composer ends
- Balayya’s warning to his producer
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Balayya’s positive comments on Garuda Vega