Baahubali’s director SS Rajamouli is betting big on virtual reality and exclusive content is being made for the film in this format. Rajamouli has already announced that a california studio is working on this.
The makers are going to spend close to 25 Crores to bring virtual reality to the masses in the country by installing VR booths in various theatres across the country. These booths will be equipped with state of the art VR equipment and film lovers will be able to enjoy world class VR experiences at these pods.
The pods should be in place in early 2017.
- Former star heroine to be paired opposite Rajinikanth?
- Saamy²’s Telugu motion poster is a mass treat for Vikram’s fans
- Sterlite Protests Rock Tamil Nadu; Case Filed Against Kamal Haasan
- Samantha’s U Turn Remake Progressing Briskly
- Star kids are always under constant pressure- Ram Charan