Popular actor Sonu Sood is turning producer with Tutak Tutak Tutiya, the Hindi version of Tamannaah’s Abhinetri. In his latest promotional interview, Sonu Sood said that it has been a long cherished dream to produce movies.
Sonu said that he has been nurturing the dream of floating his own production house since his engineering days. The actor said that film production is a challenging job as the producer is answerable for more than 500 people. But Sonu thoroughly enjoyed his debut stint as a producer.
Directed by AL Vijay, Tutak Tutak Tutiya also stars Prabhudheva. The film is slated to hit the screens on October 7.
- Case filed on ‘fake’ Pawan Kalyan fans
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu impresses in Godavari region
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
Articles that might interest you