Balayya also added that no decision has been made on the proposal yet. The Hindupur MLA made these comments while speaking at the media point during the first assembly meeting in Amaravati today.
Incidentally, speculations on the Telugu film industry shifting its base to Amaravati have been rife ever since the state bifurcation in 2014, but never gained heat.
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans