Balayya also added that no decision has been made on the proposal yet. The Hindupur MLA made these comments while speaking at the media point during the first assembly meeting in Amaravati today.
Incidentally, speculations on the Telugu film industry shifting its base to Amaravati have been rife ever since the state bifurcation in 2014, but never gained heat.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch