While the entire country is excitedly waiting for the release of Baahubali The Conclusion, a large group of people belonging to the Kannada Rakshana Vedika have been protesting against the movie and are calling for its ban.
The reason behind this sudden outrage is veteran Tamil star and the Kattappa of Baahubali, Satyaraj’s allegedly controversial statements on Kannada leaders in the Cauvery River issue.
The protestors are demanding the Kannada Film Chamber not to allow the film’s release in the state.
- Memoir penned by ANR to be unveiled soon
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
Articles that might interest you