It is well known that star actor Akkineni Nagarjuna’s better half Amala is an animal welfare activist. Earlier today, she received the Nari Shakti Purashkaar from the president of India for her service to the society.
Meanwhile, Nag on his official twitter handled shared his happiness and posted that he is so proud of his wife Amala as she received the award for her selfless service to the society.
Amala Akkineni is the founder of Blue cross society in Hyderabad which provides services to needful animals.
Iam so proud of dear amala/she received the Nari Shakti Purashkaar frm the president this morning for all her selfless Sevice to society 💐💐💐 pic.twitter.com/zn2CGRQfL9
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) March 8, 2017
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you