Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated 25th movie, titled Agnatavasi, is fast nearing its completion. The movie’s unit will fly to Europe in October 3rd week to can a few songs over a period of 15 days. The entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by November end.
As per the latest updates, a short 3-day schedule will be held in Chikmagalur in Karnataka in a few days ahead of the European schedule. Agnatavasi will be hitting the screens on January 10 as a Sankranthi treat for fans.
Trivikram is the film’s director and Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel are the leading ladies. Aadhi Pinisetty and Khushbu are essaying key roles in the movie. Anirudh Ravichander is the film’s music composer. S Radharishna is producing this high budget entertainer.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019