123telugu had already reported that a small schedule of Pawan Kalyan’s new film will happen in Kerala. The latest news is that the three-day schedule which was on in Chikmagalur has been wrapped up now.
The unit is back in town and Pawan has got busy with his political commitments. Now, only the Europe schedule of the film is left and the unit will soon travel abroad for a 15-day shoot.
Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emanuel are cast as the female leads in this film which is directed by Trivikram.
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US