Srinivasa Reddy’s Jayammu Nischayammu Ra is being promoted big time all over. The quirky village drama has been getting positive reviews all over and to cash in on this, the makers have decided to have some special paid premieres on the 24th of this month.
In special places like California, London, Hyderabad and Vijayawada, premieres will be held in advance. The interesting aspect is that the audience will also be allowed to watch the film.
Generally, this is Bollywood’s way of promoting the film and looks like Telugu filmmakers are also confidently ready to showcase the money.
- Poll : Who among these is the best TV host?
- Varun Tej to kick-start his next from tomorrow
- Nara Rohit’s next underway in Norway
- Samantha Cuts Short Her Post-Wedding Holiday
- After NTR and Charan, it’s Allu Arjun for Sukumar
Articles that might interest you