Srinivasa Reddy’s Jayammu Nischayammu Ra is being promoted big time all over. The quirky village drama has been getting positive reviews all over and to cash in on this, the makers have decided to have some special paid premieres on the 24th of this month.
In special places like California, London, Hyderabad and Vijayawada, premieres will be held in advance. The interesting aspect is that the audience will also be allowed to watch the film.
Generally, this is Bollywood’s way of promoting the film and looks like Telugu filmmakers are also confidently ready to showcase the money.
- Balakrishna responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Allu Sirish to clash with Akhil this Christmas
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Young hero’s next to have four heroines
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan