With all the shows for the day cancelled, the Vijay starrer, Puli missed out on some lucrative openings in both the Telugu states today. The big budget flick was carrying a huge buzz because of its multi-starrer cast and because of this delay, things are looking haywire for the film.
Made on a huge budget of 100 crores, the film ran into financial troubles and faced big time release problems. Even the Tamil version was delayed for half a day and shows have just begun all over Tamil Nadu now.
Directed by Chimbu Devan, Puli has an ensemble cast of Vijay, Sridevi, Shruthi Haasan, Hansika and Sudeep in lead roles. The Telugu version is most likely to open all over tomorrow.
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink