Finally, all hurdles cleared for Ilayathapathy Vijay’s most eagerly awaited socio-fantasy film, Puli, and the single screen theaters and multiplexes have started showing the film’s Tamil and Hindi versions just a while ago. Elated fans thronged the theaters in huge numbers, and the response from the film’s first half has been quite encouraging.
As per the buzz, Vijay tried out a new style of dialogue delivery, which thoroughly impressed his fans. Unfortunately, the delayed shows resulted in severe loss of opening collections, with premiers and early morning shows cancelled everywhere. Even the Telugu version has been cancelled for the whole day, and the film will hit the screens in Telugu states tomorrow.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you