Finally, all hurdles cleared for Ilayathapathy Vijay’s most eagerly awaited socio-fantasy film, Puli, and the single screen theaters and multiplexes have started showing the film’s Tamil and Hindi versions just a while ago. Elated fans thronged the theaters in huge numbers, and the response from the film’s first half has been quite encouraging.
As per the buzz, Vijay tried out a new style of dialogue delivery, which thoroughly impressed his fans. Unfortunately, the delayed shows resulted in severe loss of opening collections, with premiers and early morning shows cancelled everywhere. Even the Telugu version has been cancelled for the whole day, and the film will hit the screens in Telugu states tomorrow.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you