Finally, all hurdles cleared for Ilayathapathy Vijay’s most eagerly awaited socio-fantasy film, Puli, and the single screen theaters and multiplexes have started showing the film’s Tamil and Hindi versions just a while ago. Elated fans thronged the theaters in huge numbers, and the response from the film’s first half has been quite encouraging.
As per the buzz, Vijay tried out a new style of dialogue delivery, which thoroughly impressed his fans. Unfortunately, the delayed shows resulted in severe loss of opening collections, with premiers and early morning shows cancelled everywhere. Even the Telugu version has been cancelled for the whole day, and the film will hit the screens in Telugu states tomorrow.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI