Released just a few days ago, the trailer of Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s upcoming socio-fantasy film Puli has created a unique record for a south Indian film. With more than 76,000 likes for the trailer on its YouTube channel, Puli’s trailer is the most ‘liked’ south Indian film trailer and also the second most liked trailer in India after Salman Khan’s Kick, which has more than 1 lakh likes for its trailer.
The trailer has already clocked nearly 3.4 million views on YouTube and the craze only seems to be increasing as the film is nearing its release date, 17th September. Extravagant visual effects, Vijay’s fan following, presence of Shruti Haasan and Hansika and yesteryear’s diva Sridevi making her Tamil comeback are some of the factors that helped intensify the craze for this film.
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
Articles that might interest you