Released just a few days ago, the trailer of Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s upcoming socio-fantasy film Puli has created a unique record for a south Indian film. With more than 76,000 likes for the trailer on its YouTube channel, Puli’s trailer is the most ‘liked’ south Indian film trailer and also the second most liked trailer in India after Salman Khan’s Kick, which has more than 1 lakh likes for its trailer.
The trailer has already clocked nearly 3.4 million views on YouTube and the craze only seems to be increasing as the film is nearing its release date, 17th September. Extravagant visual effects, Vijay’s fan following, presence of Shruti Haasan and Hansika and yesteryear’s diva Sridevi making her Tamil comeback are some of the factors that helped intensify the craze for this film.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?