It is well known that the first look posters of Tamil actor Vijay’s upcoming film, Puli, have created an unprecedented buzz in social media and also augmented the hype on this project. Directed by Chimbudevan, this movie has yesteryear actress Sridevi playing a crucial role.
Earlier today, the makers have addressed a press meet and confirmed that the movie will hit the screens on the 17th of September.Also, they made it clear that the audio will be held on August 2nd in the historical place of Mahabalipuram in Tamil Nadu.
Music sensation Devi Sri Prasad has composed tunes for this film. Shruti Haasan and Hansika are the female leads in this film which also features Sudeep in an important role.
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media
- Director drags star daughter to court