The most awaited first look of Tamil star Vijay’s upcoming socio-fantasy film, Puli, has been released last night to a staggering response from his fans. The first look showcases Vijay looking majestic in a regal warrior costume and the overall design has a mystic aura that is left for the fans to be explored.
Puli is being directed by Chibudevan and it stars Shruti Haasan and Hansika in the female leads. Yesteryears glamour diva Sridevi and Kannada star Sudeep will be seen in prominent roles. The film has music composed by Devi Sri Prasad and the makers are planning to release the film in September.
Meanwhile, Vijay’s last year Pongal blockbuster, Jilla, will have its Telugu version’s audio launch this evening.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you