Director Puri Jagan is back to Bangkok. The director has decided to spend some time in the Thai capital, to plan for his upcoming projects and to prepare new scripts. After earning some good feedback for ISM, the director has decided to shift his focus to the unfinished ‘Rogue’ as well.
Puri Jagan is hopeful of getting a nod from any of the top heroes for his next project. He also has plans to make a couple of medium budget movies and these details could be out soon. The director is also in discussions to remake ISM in Hindi.
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
- Sukumar’s complete de-styling for Ram Charan
- Senior heroine’s wish to explore Tollywood
- AP government sanctions special permission for Baahubali
Articles that might interest you