Director Puri Jagan is back to Bangkok. The director has decided to spend some time in the Thai capital, to plan for his upcoming projects and to prepare new scripts. After earning some good feedback for ISM, the director has decided to shift his focus to the unfinished ‘Rogue’ as well.
Puri Jagan is hopeful of getting a nod from any of the top heroes for his next project. He also has plans to make a couple of medium budget movies and these details could be out soon. The director is also in discussions to remake ISM in Hindi.
- Varun Tej’s next confirmed
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer goes on floors
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Spain schedule gets a date
- Kiara Advani, Kriti Sanon Sign Housefull 4
- Sumanth’s 25th film gets an interesting title