Director Puri Jagan is back to Bangkok. The director has decided to spend some time in the Thai capital, to plan for his upcoming projects and to prepare new scripts. After earning some good feedback for ISM, the director has decided to shift his focus to the unfinished ‘Rogue’ as well.
Puri Jagan is hopeful of getting a nod from any of the top heroes for his next project. He also has plans to make a couple of medium budget movies and these details could be out soon. The director is also in discussions to remake ISM in Hindi.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next