Nandamuri Balakrishna and Puri Jagannadh joined hands for the first time for Balayya’s 101st film, Paisa Vasool. The film opened in cinemas last Friday and received mixed response from critics and moviegoers. However, Puri and Balayya are all set to work together on another film soon.
In his latest interview post Paisa Vasool’s release, Puri revealed that it was Balayya who had made the proposal of teaming up for the second time. Puri said that even though he had suggested Balayya to wait for Paisa Vasool’s outcome to decide, Balayya told Puri that he will direct his 103rd film and that the shooting must commence from January.
Puri appreciated Balayya’s discipline and dedication towards his profession. He also expressed his gratitude to Balayya for standing as a pillar of strength during his troubled times in the drugs scandal.
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!
- Padmavati Insured For Rs 140 Crores!