Director Puri Jagannadh is in his hometown to meet his family members. Interacting with media, the maverick director confirmed that he will team up with Mahesh Babu and NTR for his next two projects. However, Puri didn’t reveal which project will go on floors first.
Puri also said that he has directed 33 films so far and that almost all the films gave him satisfaction. However, Puri rated Pokiri and Temper as his best works till date. The ISM director went on to say that he will relaunch his son Akash Puri in a couple of years as Akash is currently undergoing acting training in a foreign country.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you