Even though director Puri Jagan is famous for churning out Telugu films at a rapid face, he has not done a Hindi film after his debut Buddha Hoga Tera Baap. But now, looks like things are taking shape and he might soon do a film in Bollywood.
Reports suggest that Puri has met the legendary Amitabh Bachchan in Mumbai and has discussed a few ideas. If everything goes as planned, the project might materialize soon once Puri wraps up Rogue and his upcoming film with Kalyan Ram.
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you