Even though director Puri Jagan is famous for churning out Telugu films at a rapid face, he has not done a Hindi film after his debut Buddha Hoga Tera Baap. But now, looks like things are taking shape and he might soon do a film in Bollywood.
Reports suggest that Puri has met the legendary Amitabh Bachchan in Mumbai and has discussed a few ideas. If everything goes as planned, the project might materialize soon once Puri wraps up Rogue and his upcoming film with Kalyan Ram.
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Rajamouli joins Instagram
- Vijay Deverakonda looks stylish in Taxiwaala’s first look
- Young Actress In Talks For Naga Shaurya’s Next?
- Amyra Dastur Is A Travel Junkie