Even though director Puri Jagan is famous for churning out Telugu films at a rapid face, he has not done a Hindi film after his debut Buddha Hoga Tera Baap. But now, looks like things are taking shape and he might soon do a film in Bollywood.
Reports suggest that Puri has met the legendary Amitabh Bachchan in Mumbai and has discussed a few ideas. If everything goes as planned, the project might materialize soon once Puri wraps up Rogue and his upcoming film with Kalyan Ram.
- Unanimous positive buzz from Baahubali 2’s premiere shows
- Chiru151 team neck deep into history
- Miss India Australia to romance Sundeep Kishan
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
Articles that might interest you