Less than a week after Puri Jagannadh announced the title for his film with Pawan Kalyan, we hear that he has already completed writing for the script. He had been writing the script in Bangkok, like he does for most of his films. Confirming the news, BVS Ravi said, ” Script completed for “Cameraman Ganga Tho RamBabu”. Surely @purijagan is going to create d biggest sensation of his as well as PSPK’s career.” Puri Jagannadh is going to play the role of an electronic journalist in the film and DVV Danayya is going to produce the film. Puri Jagannadh and Pawan Kalyan are teaming up after a gap of eleven years. The last time they teamed up, it resulted in a blockbuster like Badri and the expectations are sky high for their upcoming film as well. The film will go on floors in May this year.
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor