Puri Jagannadh is currently working an intense romantic drama, titled Mehbooba. The film stars Puri’s son Akash and Kannada starlet Nitya Shetty as the main leads. Puri is taking extra care to make the film a memorable launch pad for his son.
Yesterday, Puri’s mentor and maverick director Ram Gopal Varma tweeted that he watched a few portions of Mehbooba recently and went on to describe the film as an epic. A thrilled Puri took to Twitter and replied, “First time my boss considered me as a film maker. That’s my biggest compliment in my life”.
First time my boss considered me as a film maker. That’s my biggest compliment in my life. Lov u sir https://t.co/7rbwq7iQjW
— PURI JAGAN (@purijagan) January 21, 2018
I just saw parts of @purijagan ‘s Mehbooba and I strongly feel @urstrulyMahesh ‘s Pokiri is a flop in comparison ..Could be becos of his love for his son that he made this film so fucking special ..Whatever reason it’s FUCKING looking EPIC 🙏
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) January 21, 2018
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai