Neha Shetty, who’s set to make her Tollywood debut in Puri Jagannadh’s Mehbooba, is all praise for Puri and says that he’s quite a creative director, who has plenty of out-of-the box ideas. The actress is praised opposite Puri’s son Aakash, who’s also being launched as a lead actor with this film.
Talking about her experience of working with Puri, Neha says, “His adaptability to various emerging trends and technologies is lightning quick. And that’s something I need to learn from him! His clarity of thought was always inspiring, he knows what exactly he wants. He’s positive and generates a lot of energy.”
The film has been extensively shot in Hyderabad, Manali, and few places. More details about the film are going to be revealed soon.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23