Neha Shetty, who’s set to make her Tollywood debut in Puri Jagannadh’s Mehbooba, is all praise for Puri and says that he’s quite a creative director, who has plenty of out-of-the box ideas. The actress is praised opposite Puri’s son Aakash, who’s also being launched as a lead actor with this film.
Talking about her experience of working with Puri, Neha says, “His adaptability to various emerging trends and technologies is lightning quick. And that’s something I need to learn from him! His clarity of thought was always inspiring, he knows what exactly he wants. He’s positive and generates a lot of energy.”
The film has been extensively shot in Hyderabad, Manali, and few places. More details about the film are going to be revealed soon.
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Anasuya bags a solid project?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut