Puri Jagannadh has kept his promise which he made to Gabriela Bertante few months ago. When the latter met Puri Jagannadh for an offer in one of his upcoming films, he cast her in an item number in Devudu Chesina Manushulu and Gabriela, a Brazilian model turned VJ, revealed that Puri Jagannadh had promised her that he would also cast her in an important role in one of his upcoming films. Now, we hear that Gabriela has formally joined the cast of Pawan Kalyan starrer Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu. She has already begun shooting for the film and confirming the news, Gabriela tweeted, “First day shooting for my next movie @purijagan ..thank u for everything purii!!” With the hype surrounding the film touching the sky, Gabriela will definitely catch a lot of attention, despite it being her acting debut. Tamannaah is playing the lead role in this film which is said to be a satire on media with lot of political satires. DVV Danayya is producing the film. Puri Jagannadh has already announced that the film will hit the screens on October 18.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers